My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine the flour,sugar,baking powder,salt,oregano and baking soda.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese,eggs, milk and oil until smooth.
- 3Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 4Fold in the pepperoni and olives.
- 5Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Pepperoni Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 320.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: