Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk, plus
- 29.58 ml milk
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 99.22 g package pepperoni, diced
- 59.14 ml chopped stuffed olives
- In a large bowl combine the flour,sugar,baking powder,salt,oregano and baking soda.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese,eggs, milk and oil until smooth.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the pepperoni and olives.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.