Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk, plus
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped stuffed olives
- In a large bowl combine the flour,sugar,baking powder,salt,oregano and baking soda.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese,eggs, milk and oil until smooth.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the pepperoni and olives.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.