1/2 Photos of Olive Parmesan Beer Bread
Sandi Ritchey's Note:
I found this recipe in one of my "women's" magazines. I loved the idea of just a few ingredients. It smells and tastes great alone, toasted or for sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix flour with olives cheese and seasoning.
- 4Add beer, and stir with a rubber spatula just until moistened completely.
- 5Scrape into a prepared pan.
- 6Bake 50-55 minutes until top is lightluy browned, sides pull away from pan and pick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes, then turn out onto rack to cool.
- 8To serve, cut into 1/2 inch slices with a serrated bread knife.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Parmesan Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 773.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: