I found this recipe in one of my "women's" magazines. I loved the idea of just a few ingredients. It smells and tastes great alone, toasted or for sandwiches.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour with olives cheese and seasoning.
- Add beer, and stir with a rubber spatula just until moistened completely.
- Scrape into a prepared pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes until top is lightluy browned, sides pull away from pan and pick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes, then turn out onto rack to cool.
- To serve, cut into 1/2 inch slices with a serrated bread knife.