1/6 Photos of Olive Oyl's Treat for Popeye (Spinach stuffed Mushrooms)
Even people that don't like spinach will like these gems. Lovely hors d'oevre or side dish. Try serving these at your next brunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a cookie sheet with 1 tbsp butter and place mushroom caps, face up on it.
- 2In a large skillet heat butter and allow to melt.
- 3Add Onions and thyme.
- 4When onions begin to brown add chopped mushroom stems, spinach and bread crumbs.
- 5Continue to cook on medium to high heat until tender and moisture has evaporated approximately 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat add parmesan, salt& pepper, stir well.
- 7Stuff each mushroom with filling, use all the filling.
- 8Sprinkle remaining butter over the caps.
- 9Bake 375F degrees oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 10Eat your heart out Barnacle Bill!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oyl's Treat for Popeye (Spinach stuffed Mushrooms)
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 370.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g