1/2 Photos of Olive Oil with Rosemary and Pink Peppercorns
From Aglaia Kremezi. Use this oil to season steamed potatoes and grilled meat, poultry or fish. 1-2 weeks standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and dry the rosemary branches.
- 2Place them in a clean and absolutely dry 2-cup bottle with the peppercorns.
- 3Fill with the olive oil.
- 4Cover and keep in a cool, dark place for a week, shaking from time to time, before using.
- 5This oil will keep for 3-6 months stored in a cool, dark place.
- 6Note: Taste the oil at the end of the week.
- 7If you want a stronger flavour, pass the oil through a sieve, discard the rosemary and peppercorns, and repeat the procedure using fresh rosemary and peppercorns.
- 8Leave the herbs and spices in the bottle as you use the oil.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil with Rosemary and Pink Peppercorns
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1909.4
- Calories from Fat 1944
- Total Fat 216.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: