3 hrs 5 mins
After having this at a birthday party I made them give me the recipe. We have only tried it grilling but it might work for baking also. Cooking time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Smash garlic with back side of knife and then finely chop.
- 2Place all ingredients in a bowl. Leave for 30 minutes.
- 3Then put the meat in the seasoned rub. Marinate for up to 3 hours.
- 4Then place meat on grill or use skewers .
- 5If you are a veggies eater, you can place a piece of meat, then vegetable, and then grill.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil Rub for Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.2
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g