Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
After having this at a birthday party I made them give me the recipe. We have only tried it grilling but it might work for baking also. Cooking time is marinating time.
- Smash garlic with back side of knife and then finely chop.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Then put the meat in the seasoned rub. Marinate for up to 3 hours.
- Then place meat on grill or use skewers .
- If you are a veggies eater, you can place a piece of meat, then vegetable, and then grill.