Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it looks interesting.
- 3 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Heat olive oil, butter and milk and add to the potatoes.
- Over heat, mash the potatoes.
- Add vinegar, chives, salt and pepper.
I was thrilled with how tasty these mashed potatoes were! Not only are they good but much healthier and lower in fat than the usual cream and butter filled potatoes. Thanks for sharing!