Once made and wrapped in foil, prior to baking, loaf can be frozen for up to 2 weeks.
Make and share this Olive Oil, Herb and Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut bread into 1.5 cm thick slices but do not cut all the way through.
- Place oil, lemon rind, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper into a bowl.
- Mix well, brush over both sides of each slice of bread.
- Wrap bread tightly in foil.
- Place on baking tray.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or till hot.
- Slice all the way through and serve.