Recipe by JackieOhNo!
A staple in an Italian household, this is thrown together easily from ingredients always on hand. Makes a simple pasta dinner along with a salad or a nice side dish. Just toss with one pound of cooked pasta (I like it with spaghetti).
Top Review by littlemafia
Great dish! I loved the garlic and red pepper combo, that it was so fast and easy to put together and with ingredients always on hand. Had it with marinated mushrooms and garlic bread, so it was garlic all the way. It's a keeper for me.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup pasta cooking water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped