You don't need to use your best olive oil for these cookies, but extra virgin olive oil will make them more interesting than "pure" or "light" olive oil. From Mark Bittman's "Quick and Easy Recipes" from the New York Times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the dry ingredients.
- 3Beat the eggs with the olive oil and wine.
- 4Use a rubber spatula to stir the liquid mix into the dry one, just until well combined; if the mixture is stiff, add a little more wine.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoons onto a lightly-oiled cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 6Cool for a couple minutes, then transfer the cookies to a rack to cool further.
- 7Store in covered tin for up to three days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil Cookies With Red Wine and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g