came up with this a coupla years ago. it was a few days before payday, and i had to get creative with what i had on hand lol. ended up a favorite meal. amounts are an estimate, because i've always just thrown in whatever looks right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil spaghetti in salted water.
- 2coat bottom of large skillet or wok (i use a wok) with olive oil.
- 3add minced garlic.
- 4heat over medium high until hot.
- 5add chicken.
- 6sprinkle on italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, and salt.
- 7cook through, stirring chicken frequently.
- 8when chicken is cooked through, add the butter, and about 3 tablespoons additional olive oil.
- 9when the butter and oil have melted together, drain spaghetti and toss with the chicken and oil/butter mixture. serve with hot garlic bread and a salad.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.7
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 716.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: