Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
came up with this a coupla years ago. it was a few days before payday, and i had to get creative with what i had on hand lol. ended up a favorite meal. amounts are an estimate, because i've always just thrown in whatever looks right.
- 1 lb chicken, cut into bite size chunks
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- olive oil, to coat bottom of skillet
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons extra olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- boil spaghetti in salted water.
- coat bottom of large skillet or wok (i use a wok) with olive oil.
- add minced garlic.
- heat over medium high until hot.
- add chicken.
- sprinkle on italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, and salt.
- cook through, stirring chicken frequently.
- when chicken is cooked through, add the butter, and about 3 tablespoons additional olive oil.
- when the butter and oil have melted together, drain spaghetti and toss with the chicken and oil/butter mixture. serve with hot garlic bread and a salad.
Great dish! Quick and tasty. Could add some kind of veggie, like roasted red peppers and portobello mushrooms.