Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chicken goes really well with most everything!I usually put it on corn tortillas with cheese,or in a salad,or in pasta with a little more olive oil sprinkled over it.I use cooking spray because its less fatty then using the *real* stuff. Enjoy!
- Put chicken on plate and put in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Turn on stove to medium,pour olive oil into deep frying pan to heat.
- Take chicken breasts out of microwave,rinse off to get rid of excess gook.Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- Throw chicken into pan with the oil,and fry until white on the outside.
- Salt and pepper till you think you've added enough,then sprinkle the chicken with paprika.
- The chicken has the right amount of seasonings when you scrape the spatula on the bottom of the pan little brown bits come off.
- And the chicken is done when you cut the pieces in half and they're done.