This chicken goes really well with most everything!I usually put it on corn tortillas with cheese,or in a salad,or in pasta with a little more olive oil sprinkled over it.I use cooking spray because its less fatty then using the *real* stuff. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chicken on plate and put in microwave for 3 minutes.
- 2Turn on stove to medium,pour olive oil into deep frying pan to heat.
- 3Take chicken breasts out of microwave,rinse off to get rid of excess gook.Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- 4Throw chicken into pan with the oil,and fry until white on the outside.
- 5Salt and pepper till you think you've added enough,then sprinkle the chicken with paprika.
- 6The chicken has the right amount of seasonings when you scrape the spatula on the bottom of the pan little brown bits come off.
- 7And the chicken is done when you cut the pieces in half and they're done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 68.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.6 g