Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe after doing an internet search for chex mix with olive oil at http://joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2011/09/olive-oil-chex-mix.html. I have not tried it yet, but wanted to have the recipe on hand.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 7 cups Chex cereal (any variety or combination)
- 1 cup pretzel
- Preheat the oven to 250. In a large 9x13 metal baking dish, combine the 3 T olive oil, 1 teaspoons seasoned salt, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoons garlic powder and 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce together in the pan.
- Add in the 7 C cereal and 1 C pretzels. Stir well to coat.
- Bake at 250 for a total of 45 minutes, stirring every 15.
- Allow to cool, and then store in an airtight container until they are devoured!