Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Cooking Light December 2006
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 tablespoons flour.
- Combine granulated sugar, milk, egg substitute, oil, rind, and juice in a large bowl; stir with a whisk until well combined.
- Combine 2 1/4 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; stir well with a whisk.
- Add flour mixture to oil mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool cake completely in pan on wire rack. Invert cake onto a plate.
- Place the orange marmalade in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute. Stir and spoon hot marmalade evenly over cake. Cool completely.
- Sift powdered sugar over top of the cake.