Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love bread dipped in olive oil. This is the recipe I use.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (more or less depending on you)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pour olive oil into flat dish.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir.
- Dip your bread and enjoy!
Excellent! Just what I wanted. I added a little minced garlic as well since I had some left over. I made some more to keep in the fridge to use during the week. Absolutely wonderful!
Crystal, Thanks so much for the great olive oil bread dip.I made spaghetti and a salad the other night, and so I had some french bread and decided to try this recipe,Yummy was it ever good,I just ate it and the salad,boy did they go together good.I have been experimenting with olive oil lately and find I really like the spreads for bread that it makes. Thanks for a good recipe. Darlene Summers
I added more garlic powder, salt and a shot of hot sauce. Something so simple ...something really good!!!