Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve with good, fresh French bread.
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml basil
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 9.85-14.78 ml balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients, except vinegar.
- Heat in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Let sit a few minutes.
- Add vinegar and serve.
So good and so easy... will definitely make again and soon!
This is tasty! I have been trying to perfect a good loaf of French bread for months now (lots of big CO2 pockets with a really flaky crust) and this is the perfect accompaniment for my many experiments. Thanks! Try recipe 194745. You will never find an easier loaf to dip into this recipe! I no longer am trying to find the perfect French loaf. This recipe is it! The crumb is incredible. Please try this recipe!