1/1 Photo of Olive Oil and Parmesan Garlic Bread "low Fat"
Chef Wahoo's Note:
This is my own creation on garlic bread because I was tired of recipe's that had too much butter on them and were not quite as healthy. With the seasonings and Parmesan cheese you don't even miss the butter and in fact, I have people rave about this bread all the time! In a pinch I will use the Pepperidge farm "Hot N Crusty Bread" but prefer to get straight from a bakery fresh bread either French baguette or a Rustic Italian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split loaf lengthwise with a serrated knife AND PREHEAT OVEN to 425 degrees.
- 2Brush both halves with olive oil till well coated.
- 3Sprinkle with salt.
- 4Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- 5Sprinkle with the rest of the seasonings.
- 6Spread 1 tsp of minced garlic per half of loaf.
- 7Finally sprinkle both halves with Parmesan and bake for 10-15 minutes until bread is fragrant and the edges are starting to lightly brown.
- 8Cool slightly, Cut and serve! Bon Appetito.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil and Parmesan Garlic Bread "low Fat"
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 453.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Emeril's Original Essence