A nearly naked pasta recipe! Great as a side dish or main dish.If desired throw in some sauteed spinach or other veggies.Don't cheat and use the pre minced garlic in a jar...it's water packed and not nearly as flavorful as fresh garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2while pasta is cooking, mince garlic.
- 3Add minced garlic to olive oil and spices, stir to blend.
- 4Drain pasta and toss with olive oil mixture.
- 5top with a grated hard cheese such as romano or parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil and Garlic Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g