1/3 Photos of Olive Oil and Garlic Broiled Asparagus
This is just my way of making grilled asparagus inside, as I no longer have access to a grill. Too easy not to make. You can use real garlic if you like, but just to make things easier and faster (on weeknights) I use the powder and garlic salt. If you do use real garlic, mince it as finely as you can, and sub sea salt for the garlic salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the bottoms off the asparagus (about 1.5" off the bottom) and rinse, then dry between a couple paper towels.
- 2Evenly spread the asparagus in a brownie pan.
- 3Coat the asparagus evenly with the olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle the garlic powder over the asparagus.
- 5Sprinkle the garlic salt over the asparagus.
- 6Place in your pre-heated broiler with the door all the way open for 10 minutes, turning 180 degrees halfway through cooking.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil and Garlic Broiled Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.0
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g