Recipe by Public_User28065
This is just my way of making grilled asparagus inside, as I no longer have access to a grill. Too easy not to make. You can use real garlic if you like, but just to make things easier and faster (on weeknights) I use the powder and garlic salt. If you do use real garlic, mince it as finely as you can, and sub sea salt for the garlic salt.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Loved this way of preparing asparagus, & will definitely be making the recipe again & again! Of course, we're big on garlic, too, so that helps! Thanks for this recipe & the nice change of pace it provides us! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees during this fall's round of Pick A chef]
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the bottoms off the asparagus (about 1.5" off the bottom) and rinse, then dry between a couple paper towels.
- Evenly spread the asparagus in a brownie pan.
- Coat the asparagus evenly with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder over the asparagus.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt over the asparagus.
- Place in your pre-heated broiler with the door all the way open for 10 minutes, turning 180 degrees halfway through cooking.