1/2 Photos of Olive Oil and Fresh Rosemary Cake
1 hr 5 mins
3 Zesty Lemons's Note:
This recipe packs a piney punch of fresh rosemary flavor. It's from one my favorite Philadelphia restaurants, Mercato. For more information and serving suggestions for this recipe visit www.3zestylemons.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2In a bowl, use the whip attachment of a mixer, and beat the eggs for 30 seconds.
- 3Add the sugar and continue to beat until the mixture is foamy and pale in color.
- 4With the mixer running slowly, drizzle in the olive oil.
- 5Using a spatula, gently fold the rosemary into the batter.
- 6In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 7With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture.
- 8Pour the batter into a 10 inch loaf pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 9Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, rotating halfway through for even coloring.
- 10When the cake is done it will be golden brown.
- 11Allow to cool. .
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Oil and Fresh Rosemary Cake
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 281.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g