Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love olives? Then this salad is for you. The times shown does not include marinating time.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup green olives, cracked & pitted
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Combine the ingredients for the salad in another bowl then pour the dressing over.
- Marinate for 1 hour before serving.
This was great by itself, but I don't think I could just eat a bowl full. I put it on some thin sliced toasted bread with butter, and it was amazing!! Kind of like an olivey bruschetta... thanks for sharing! For ZWT7 silverados.
Delish! Nice simple salad, all ingrendients are always in my pantry, this will be a regular for us. Made for ZWT, thanks for a real keeper.
Oh, yes, I love olives, and I loved this salad. I made thius as written, but used halved grape tomatoes instead of a roma tomato. That seemed to work well, because the grape tomatoes were the same size as the olives. I skipped the salt because the olives provided enough salt for my taste. I garnished this with fresh chopped parsley. Feta cheese would be a nice garnish as well. Thanx!