Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kindly serve small quantities - due to high salt content.
- 15 pitted green olives
- 15 pitted black olives
- 15 pitted kalamata olives (all in vinegar brine and olive oil, RESERVE BRINE !, I use Krinos Brand, cost, $3.59/16oz. jar)
- 5 -6 sprigs fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 -6 rolled anchovy fillets, not optional
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (Spanish is the best)
- 2 -4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 12 -14 slices banana peppers, very thin slices,to taste
- 1⁄8 cup purple onion, very thin half-moons
- 1⁄8 cup feta cheese, crumbled fine
- 1⁄8 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄8 cup mushroom, fresh
- Thoroughly drain and dry olives.
- Heat in fry pan, if necessary.
- In a glass bowl, add Oregano and Garlic to olives.
- Mash anchovies, add (Important!, do not leave out).
- Add oil, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of reserved brine.
- Constantly toss while adding the last five ingredients.
- Refrigerate over night, before serving.
- (Made with lots of love by drstever).