Recipe by Dib's
I do love olives and this is nice on bread. I'm not big on anchovy's so I use just 1.
Top Review by mandabears
This incredible. I used kalamata olives and all of the anchovies called for in the recipe. I love anchovies and kalamata olives and I spread this on rye toast for breakfast. Weird breakfast bit I love it.
- 2 cups pitted black olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon drained capers
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 anchovy fillets (optional)