1/1 Photo of Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana (Copycat)
Captain's Lady's Note:
I tried a few different recipes but finally tweaked one into what I think is perfection! It's also lower fat than most of the others!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into quarters, then slice each piece into quarter inch pieces.
- 2Combine first 5 ingredients into a large pot and simmer over medium heat until potatoes begin to break up (15-20 minutes).
- 3While other ingredients simmer, cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until brown and crumbled. Remove from pan and place on a plate that has been covered in 3-4 papertowels (to further drain the fat).
- 4In the same skillet, saute bacon until crisp.
- 5When potatoes are done, add sausage and bacon to the pot. Simmer 10 more minutes.
- 6Add kale and evaporated milk. Simmer for 5-10 more minutes and then enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (798 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 764.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Italian sausage