1/10 Photos of Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Leslie O's Note:
I used Italian turkey sausage, and turkey bacon. I also added 1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If sausage is in links, take out of wrapper (or slice).
- 2Cook ground sausage, until done. Cook bacon and onion over medium heat, when bacon is crisp, take it out of the pan and leave the onion.
- 3Add garlic to the onion, and cook 1 minute.
- 4Add chicken base, water, and potatoes; simmer 15 minutes.
- 5Crumble bacon.
- 6Add crumbled bacon, sausage, kale and cream.
- 7Simmer 4 minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 222.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: