I used Italian turkey sausage, and turkey bacon. I also added 1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes.
Make and share this Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana recipe from Food.com.
- If sausage is in links, take out of wrapper (or slice).
- Cook ground sausage, until done. Cook bacon and onion over medium heat, when bacon is crisp, take it out of the pan and leave the onion.
- Add garlic to the onion, and cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken base, water, and potatoes; simmer 15 minutes.
- Crumble bacon.
- Add crumbled bacon, sausage, kale and cream.
- Simmer 4 minutes, then serve.