Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a copycat recipe of Olive Garden's Zabaglione Almonde.
- 1 (4 1/3 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 8 -16 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh nutmeg, grated
- Follow directions on pudding box for making the pudding. Add whipped topping and almond extract to pudding and beat a few minutes. Put half of mixture, divided in to four bowls. Mix sliced strawberries with sugar and divide between the 4 bowls. Add the remaining pudding over strawberries and sprinkle with nutmeg. Chill.