Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat of Olive Garden's Tuscan Garlic Chicken. If fettuccine pasta is not available, use a noodle that is similar or something spirally. The sauce is a lighter alfredo style sauce and spaghetti is not a good match for this type of sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne cut
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 lb whole spinach leaves, stemmed chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
- 3In a large skillet, heat 3 Tbsp olive oil. Cook chicken breasts 2 at a time over medium-high heat until golden brown and crisp, about 2-3 minutes. Add more oil for each batch as necessary.
- 4Remove chicken breasts from skillet and place on a baking sheet, Cover with aluminum foil and transfer to preheated oven. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- 5In a medium sauce pan, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil. Add garlic, red pepper flakes and red bell pepper and cook for approximately 1 minute. Stir in 1 Tbsp flour, wine, whipping cream and evaporated milk. While stirring continuously, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and add spinach and basil. Sauce is done when spinach and basil are wilted. Complete by slowly stirring in parmesan cheese.
- 6Coat cooked, drained pasta with 3/4 of the sauce. Serve pasta topped with chicken and remaining sauce. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (561 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1165.8
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 245.8 mg
- Sodium 2443.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 61.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: