Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
I get this soup, every time I go there.
Top Review by internetnut
I gave this 5 stars. My family loves this soup we get this at Olive Garden everytime we go there. I love making this soup as it's so easy and taste very close to what Olive Garden makes. The copy of this recipe I have is slightly different it calls for 6 slices bacon, 1 1/2 tsp garlic, minced, the rest is the same. I've made this soup several times. The most recent time I double the sausage and potatoes. I'll stick to doubling the recipe as the taste was slughtly changed. Overall this recipe is great and so good. Thanks for posting a yummy recipe (internetnut)
- 354.88 ml sausage links (12 Spicy Links)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in half lengthwise then cut into 1/4-inch Slices
- 1 slice bacon, 1/4-inch diced
- 177.44 ml onion, diced
- 1.23 ml garlic, minced
- 473.18 ml kale leaves, cut in half, then sliced
- 29.58 ml chicken base
- 946.0 ml water
- 78.07 ml heavy whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees. Place sausage links onto a sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until done; cut into half lengthwise, then cut at an angle into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place onions and bacon in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat until onions are almost clear. Add garlic and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Add chicken base, water and potatoes, simmer 15 minutes.
- Add sausage, kale and cream. Simmer 4 minutes and serve.