I get this soup, every time I go there.
Make and share this Olive Garden Toscana Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sausage links (12 Spicy Links)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in half lengthwise then cut into 1/4-inch Slices
- 1 slice bacon, 1/4-inch diced
- 3⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 cups kale leaves, cut in half, then sliced
- 2 tablespoons chicken base
- 1 quart water
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees. Place sausage links onto a sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until done; cut into half lengthwise, then cut at an angle into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place onions and bacon in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat until onions are almost clear. Add garlic and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Add chicken base, water and potatoes, simmer 15 minutes.
- Add sausage, kale and cream. Simmer 4 minutes and serve.