1/1 Photo of Olive Garden Toscana Soup
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
I get this soup, every time I go there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sausage links (12 Spicy Links)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in half lengthwise then cut into 1/4-inch Slices
- 1 slice bacon, 1/4-inch diced
- 3/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 cups kale leaves, cut in half, then sliced
- 2 tablespoons chicken base
- 1 quart water
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1Preheat oven to 300F degrees. Place sausage links onto a sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until done; cut into half lengthwise, then cut at an angle into 1/2 inch slices.
- 2Place onions and bacon in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat until onions are almost clear. Add garlic and cook an additional 1 minute.
- 3Add chicken base, water and potatoes, simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Add sausage, kale and cream. Simmer 4 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Toscana Soup
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g