1/1 Photo of Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms (Copycat)
We LOVE Olive Garden's stuffed mushrooms and were thrilled to find this recipe at the Copykat website!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -12 fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) can clams (drained and finely minced, save 1/4 cup of clam juice for stuffing)
- 1 green onion, finely minced
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon melted butter, cooled
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely grated romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely grated mozzarella cheese (for stuffing)
- 1/4 cup finely grated mozzarella cheese (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly oil a small baking dish.
- 3Gently wash and stem mushrooms; pat dry (Save stems for another recipe).
- 4Combine clams, onions, garlic salt, minced garlic, butter and oregano in a bowl and mix well.
- 5Add Italian bread crumbs, egg, clam juice, mixing well.
- 6Add Parmesan, Romano, and Mozzarella cheeses to the clam stuffing and mix well.
- 7Place approximately 1 1/2 teaspoons of the clam stuffing mixture inside mushroom cavity and slightly mound (You should be able to stuff between 8- 12 mushrooms depending on the size of mushrooms).
- 8Place the stuffed mushrooms in slightly oiled baking dish and pour 1/4 cup melted butter over the top of the mushrooms.
- 9Cover and place in oven for about 35- 40 minutes.
- 10Remove cover; sprinkle the 1/4 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese on top and pop back in oven just so the cheese melts slightly.
- 11Garnish with freshly diced parsley.
- 12Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.1
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 109.1 mg
- Sodium 618.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g