Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes at Olive Garden. This is a copy cat recipe.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups smoked provolone cheese, grated
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh tomato, diced
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine sour cream, thyme, red pepper, cayenne pepper and four cheeses into a large bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into a sprayed 9x9 casserole dish.
- Place on center rack in oven.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and parsley in center of dish.
- Serve with toasted bread rounds.