Olive Garden Shrimp Caprese
- Combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt in a large bowl and blend thoroughly. Cover, set aside and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add butter and let melt. Stir in white wine and bring to a boil. Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer. Let sauce reduce to desired consistency.
- Add cooked, drained pasta and marinated tomatoes to skillet. Stir to thoroughly coat pasta with sauce.
- Transfer pasta and sauce to serving platter and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Grill or sauté shrimp until internal temperature reaches 150°F and set aside.
- Place serving platter in broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top pasta with cooked shrimp and serve.