Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat recipe of Olive Garden's Seafood Torcello.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 6 ounces clams, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces shrimp, deveined, deshelled
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 6 ounces radiatore or 6 ounces spiral shaped pasta, cooked
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Bake the cod fillets, uncovered, for 5 to 6 minutes, only until the cod flakes easily. Remove from the oven immediately to prevent overcooking. When cooled, break the fillets in half, lengthwise, and then break each half into approximately 1inch pieces and set aside.
- 3In a heavy non-aluminum 3-qt pot, melt the butter, add the flour and cook on moderate heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly with a wire whisk. Do not allow the flour to brown. Add the milk and salt and bring to just below the boiling point, whisking constantly. Remove from the heat and keep warm (180F).
- 4Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat until fragrant, then sauté the garlic only until white throughout. Add the sautéed garlic to the warm béchamel sauce.
- 5Add the sherry to the pan in which the garlic was sautéed, simmer strongly for 1 minute, and then add it to the warmed sauce. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce.
- 6Bring saute pan back to medium heat and dry saute clams, shrimp, and crab meat for 2-3 minutes. Add cod and saute for 1 minute more. Pan ingredients should be fairly hot.
- 7Place the béchamel/garlic/pasta/sherry mix back onto low heat for a few minutes, then add the cooked cod, clams, shrimp, crabmeat and chopped parsley to the warm béchamel sauce and blend all ingredients thoroughly. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Seafood Torcello
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 183.9 mg
- Sodium 917.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 52.9 g