Olive Garden Sausage & Peppers Ziti Marinara
- Bake sausage links in oven for 20 minutes or until completely cooked. Cut sausages in half lengthwise; then cut into 1/2" slices. Result will be semi-circles of sausage. Set aside.
- Saute pepper slices in olive oil until their crispness is lost, but not soft.
- Chop tomatoes or use a food processor on "pulse"; do not puree tomatoes.
- Combine chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, olive oil, and fresh basil in sauce pan. Bring to a simmer. Add sausage pieces and stir well.
- Transfer cooked, drained pasta to a large serving platter. Top with sausage & pepper marinara mixture.
- Garnish with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.