Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A copycat of Olive Garden's salad dressing developed by Food Network Kitchens.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
This is very close to Olive Garden's! It's not *exact*, but I suspect they add glucose and goodness knows what else. I added just a pinch of sugar, and it balanced out the acidity beautifully. I used homemade mayo instead of miracle whip. If I could I'd rate this as a 4 1/2, but I gave 5 stars because it's really very close to the original and it's excellent as a stand alone dressing recipe.
Quite good. Maybe not Olive Garden but still a good solid dressing. I replaced the Miracle Whip with Mayo, as I cannot stand the taste and I omit the water.
Almost the same, but I still really liked it. I won't buy store brands again. I did add a pinch of sugar. So over all it is a really good recipe.