Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The dressing taste exactly like the resturants!
Make and share this Olive Garden Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry pectin
- 2 tablespoons beaten eggs or 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all of the ingredients with a mixer on medium speed or in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve over mixed greens or use as a marinade.