Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until well mixed.
- If this is a little to tart for your own personal tastes please add a little extra sugar.
It's a really great tasting and simple dressing, but it's not the Olive Garden Dressing I know (in Winnipeg). I've been looking for this copycat recipe for a while, and am led to believe Olive Garden doesn't use mayo in their dressing. I'm going to try Tonkats' version of this next.
Very easy and delicious. It's the first time I've seen my kids finish their entire salad. I added the sugar because it was a bit too bitter without. We cooked the crab fettucini with this and bread sticks. We felt spoiled!
It's really nothing like Olive Garden's dressing, but still excellent. I have made several times and everyone loves it. I only made a few changes, less vinegar and lemon juice, no corn syrup, and a sprinkle of sugar. Oh, and it's best to leave in the fridge for at least an hour to let the flavors meld. Thank you so much!! :)