My whole family loves Olive Garden's Salad! There are already a couple of recipes here for the dressing, so here is a recipe for the salad itself.
- 1 (12 ounce) bagiceberg garden salad
- 1⁄4 small red onion, sliced paper-thin
- 6 -12 pitted black olives
- 6 mild pepperoncini peppers
- 1 -2 small roma tomato, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- Italian dressing (or use a recipe for Olive Garden's House Dressing)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large glass or wooden salad serving bowl, toss together the lettuce mix, onion slices, olives, pepperoncini, tomatoes, and croutons. Add dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve with fresh Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste.
VERY TASTY!! My 2 1/2 yr old had three helpings, and I gave myself a slight tummy ache! Our go to salad when we want Italian.
Just like the real thing!
Really good. I added more tomatoes and less onion just to personal taste. But a very good easy to follow receipe!