Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A perfect pairing for a Christmas roast, or any winter meal.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, small
- 1 red onion, large, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- parsley, chopped
- fresh rosemary sprig, as needed
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- WASH potatoes and cut into quarters.
- COMBINE potatoes and onions in large mixing bowl. Add garlic, rosemary, oil, butter, salt and pepper. Toss to thoroughly coat potatoes and onions with seasonings.
- ARRANGE potatoes and onions in a single layer on a sheet tray. Cut side of potatoes should touch baking pan.
- BAKE in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- GARNISH with chopped parsley and fresh rosemary sprigs. Serve immediately.
This recipe is very good. I followed the directions exactly as written, but ended up having to cook these for an hour to get them tender and crisp. The taste is amazing. We really enjoyed this! Thank you Cooks4_6! Made for Photo Tag Summer 2013.