Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that was given to me from Olive Garden when we ate there one night.
Make and share this Olive Garden Roast Pork Loin With Grapes and Wine recipe from Food.com.
- 3 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, coarsely ground
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lbs center cut boneless pork loin
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb red & white seedless grapes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix garlic, sage, salt, pepper and tbsp of oil in mixing bowl; evenly coat pork loin.
- Coat large baking pan with 2 tbsp of oil.
- Place pork loin in baking pan; cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven and roast for 45 minutes or until middle of pork loin reaches 140°F.
- Remove foil; roast additional 15 minutes or until well browned.
- Remove pork loin from pan and place on cutting bord.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place empty baking pan on stovetop over medium heat.
- Add wine.
- Using spatula, scrape bottom of pan to release drippings.
- Add grapes; cook until soft and wine is reduced by half.
- Slice pork loin into 1/2 in slices.
- Place on serving platter.
- Pour grapes and sauce over pork.
- Serve immediately.
Great combination! Sage, garlic and white wine gravy with grapes in it. Very good! I doubled the garlic and thickened the gravy with a little corn starch, to have more to go around.
Awesome recipe!! So easy and my family loved it!! I will definitely add this one to my recipe book!
A delightful combination of flavors and textures. I can't wait to share this one!