Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that was given to me from Olive Garden when we ate there one night.
- 3 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, coarsely ground
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lbs center cut boneless pork loin
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb red & white seedless grapes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix garlic, sage, salt, pepper and tbsp of oil in mixing bowl; evenly coat pork loin.
- Coat large baking pan with 2 tbsp of oil.
- Place pork loin in baking pan; cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven and roast for 45 minutes or until middle of pork loin reaches 140°F.
- Remove foil; roast additional 15 minutes or until well browned.
- Remove pork loin from pan and place on cutting bord.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place empty baking pan on stovetop over medium heat.
- Add wine.
- Using spatula, scrape bottom of pan to release drippings.
- Add grapes; cook until soft and wine is reduced by half.
- Slice pork loin into 1/2 in slices.
- Place on serving platter.
- Pour grapes and sauce over pork.
- Serve immediately.
Great combination! Sage, garlic and white wine gravy with grapes in it. Very good! I doubled the garlic and thickened the gravy with a little corn starch, to have more to go around.
Awesome recipe!! So easy and my family loved it!! I will definitely add this one to my recipe book!
A delightful combination of flavors and textures. I can't wait to share this one!