- 12 ounces tortellini, tricolored.cooked
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms and walnuts until mushrooms are golden.
- Add cream and cook stirring frequently for 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Turn heat to warm and when cream stops simmering, add pepper and Parmesan and stir until sauce is smooth. Do not boil.
- Serve pasta with sauce.