1 hr 30 mins
This is a copycat recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1FILLING-Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer on medium until thoroughly blended, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Pour into prepared crust.
- 4Place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- 5Cool to refrigerated temperature.
- 6MOUSSE-Sprinkle gelatin over cold water, stir and let stand 1 minute.
- 7Micro on HIGH for 30 seconds or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 8(Or heat on stove with 1 additional T of water.) Combine gelatin with preserves.
- 9Chill 10 minutes.
- 10CREAM-Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- 11Add 2 T sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- 12Measure out 1-1/2 c of whipped cream for mousse and set aside.
- 13Refrigerate remainder of cream for topping.
- 14Gently fold raspberry mixture into measured whipped cream.
- 15Spread raspberry mousse on top of chilled cheesecake, mounding slightly in the center.
- 16Chill 1 hour before serving.
- 17To serve, cut cheesecake into 6 servings and top each piece with a dollop of reserved whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Raspberry Mousse Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.1
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 28.7 g
- Cholesterol 208.3 mg
- Sodium 521.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g