Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is a copycat recipe.
Make and share this Olive Garden Raspberry Mousse Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- FILLING-Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer on medium until thoroughly blended, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool to refrigerated temperature.
- MOUSSE-Sprinkle gelatin over cold water, stir and let stand 1 minute.
- Micro on HIGH for 30 seconds or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- (Or heat on stove with 1 additional T of water.) Combine gelatin with preserves.
- Chill 10 minutes.
- CREAM-Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Add 2 T sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Measure out 1-1/2 c of whipped cream for mousse and set aside.
- Refrigerate remainder of cream for topping.
- Gently fold raspberry mixture into measured whipped cream.
- Spread raspberry mousse on top of chilled cheesecake, mounding slightly in the center.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, cut cheesecake into 6 servings and top each piece with a dollop of reserved whipped cream.