1/4 Photos of Olive Garden Pollo Limone (Lemon Chicken)
Christina Chavez's Note:
This recipe originally came from the Olive Garden website but I have changed a few of the steps after trial and error in my home chicken. We have a thing for lemony chicken in my house and this is one of the favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (plus more to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over high heat.
- 4Lightly coat chicken with flour shaking off excess.
- 5Cook in skillet until brown and nearly cooked through.
- 6Remove chicken and reserve on the side.
- 7Add 1/2 tsp oil to the skillet reducing heat to low.
- 8Saute green onions and garlic until tender.
- 9Deglaze the pan with broth and wine (scraping browned bits from pan).
- 10Add lemon juice and parsley.
- 11Bring mixture to a boil over high heat (3 min).
- 12Add lemon peel and salt and pepper to taste.
- 13Return chicken to skillet and coat with sauce.
- 14Cover skillet for 5 minutes over medium-low heat turning chicken once.
- 15Plate the chicken and top with sauce and parsley for garnish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Pollo Limone (Lemon Chicken)
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 233.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.5 g