1/3 Photos of Olive Garden Pizza Dough
2 hrs 10 mins
This came from the olive garden website. Since my family likes to use this to make their own individual pizzas, I thought I would just post the dough recipe online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour warm water into a bowl. Add yeast. Using a whisk, whisk completely to dissolve yeast. Set aside for about 5 minutes, or until yeast activates.
- 2Add 1 cup flour, all the salt, and the olive oil. Mix well. Add remaining flour 1 cup at a time until dough is soft and springy. Dough should turn into a ball. If dough is too dry, add a very small amount of water. If it's too wet, add a very small amount of flour.
- 3Place dough on a floured board and cover with a dry towel. Allow to sit until ball doubles in size.
- 4Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll into balls and again allow to rise. If you are not using the dough immediately, wrap each ball with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Once ready to use, unwrap ball and bring to room temperature.
- 5Place dough on floured board. Using hands, flatten dough and spread out to form a circle.
- 6Top with desired ingredients.
- 7Bake at 550 degrees for 5-6 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1466.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g