1/8 Photos of Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli
Nancy Van Ess's Note:
This is a copycat version of the soup from the Olive Garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 14 ounces carrots, slivered
- 12 ounces onions, chopped
- 14 ounces celery, diced
- 48 ounces diced canned tomatoes
- 2 cups red kidney beans
- 2 cups white kidney beans
- 88 ounces beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 48 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces dry pasta shell macaroni
- 1Sauté beef in oil in large 10 quart pot until beef starts to brown.
- 2Add onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minute.
- 3Drain and rinse beans and add to pot. Also add beef stock, oregano, pepper, Tabasco, spaghetti sauce and noodles .
- 4Simmer until celery and carrots are tender, about 45 minute.
- 5NOTES : Makes 9 quarts! Just cut the recipe down for smaller batches.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 1709.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g