- 3 teaspoons oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 14 ounces carrots, slivered
- 12 ounces onions, chopped
- 14 ounces celery, diced
- 48 ounces diced canned tomatoes
- 2 cups red kidney beans
- 2 cups white kidney beans
- 88 ounces beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 48 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces dry pasta shell macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté beef in oil in large 10 quart pot until beef starts to brown.
- Add onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minute.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to pot. Also add beef stock, oregano, pepper, Tabasco, spaghetti sauce and noodles .
- Simmer until celery and carrots are tender, about 45 minute.
- NOTES : Makes 9 quarts! Just cut the recipe down for smaller batches.