- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) box fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- Add Cream, garlic powder, and pepper and simmer for 10 -12 minutes or until thick. At the same time, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a boil and add the pasta.
- When the Alfredo sauce has reached your desired consistency, stin in the Parmesan cheese.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it. Serve the pasta on plates with Alfredo sauce poured over the top.