Maureen in MA's Note:
This recipe comes directly from the Olive Garden website and is simple and delicious! Had it tonight served with a simple Strawberry sauce. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PANNA COTTA:.
- 2COMBINE heavy cream, milk, sugar, salt and vanilla in a glass bowl. Mix well.
- 3HEAT bowl over double boiler until it registers 180°F on a thermometer. Remove from heat and remove vanilla bean.
- 4DISSOLVE gelatin in the cream. Mix well.
- 5PORTION into small glass containers and cover with plastic wrap.
- 6CHILL in refrigerator until cold, preferably overnight.
- 8BLEND raspberries on high speed until nice and smooth. Strain to remove all seeds. Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- 9COVER and refrigerate overnight.
- 10TO SERVE:.
- 11LOOSEN panna cotta from sides of small containers.
- 12INVERT onto small serving plate.
- 13DRIZZLE with chilled raspberry sauce.
- 14SERVE immediately.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.2
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g