Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes directly from the Olive Garden website and is simple and delicious! Had it tonight served with a simple Strawberry sauce. Delicious!
- PANNA COTTA:.
- COMBINE heavy cream, milk, sugar, salt and vanilla in a glass bowl. Mix well.
- HEAT bowl over double boiler until it registers 180°F on a thermometer. Remove from heat and remove vanilla bean.
- DISSOLVE gelatin in the cream. Mix well.
- PORTION into small glass containers and cover with plastic wrap.
- CHILL in refrigerator until cold, preferably overnight.
- BLEND raspberries on high speed until nice and smooth. Strain to remove all seeds. Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- COVER and refrigerate overnight.
- TO SERVE:.
- LOOSEN panna cotta from sides of small containers.
- INVERT onto small serving plate.
- DRIZZLE with chilled raspberry sauce.
- SERVE immediately.